Monday, August 25, 2008

Playing Tag

Tagged
These are the rules:

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Joys:

1. My Family
2. Family vacations
3. Listening to my kids laugh

Fears:

1. Cavities and more trips to the dentist
2. Catching a cold, then giving it to my kids (at different times of course), so it takes about a month until we are all healthy.
3. Diving boards

Current obsessions/collections:

1. Vacation Planning
2. Figuring out all the food on the shelves at the Dutch grocery store
3. Trying new recipes with the newly acquired ingredients

Surprising Facts:

1. It has been about a year since I last drove a car.
2. I would go insane without my DVR and my webcam.
3. I can't think of a third one (is that surprising?)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Rachel
Just had a phone call from your Nana - so able to download some pics of your cute little ones for her. She was asking about you.
Take care
Jan

Barbara said...

Time to get to your blogging girl and update

Stacie said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while, but whoa - you've done like 6 posts since I last checked. Your boys are so cute and seeing the pics of Paris totally brings back memories of when I was there (many moons ago). Looks like you guys are having a blast!