Day three was for our visit inside the Louvre. First, we went inside to buy tickets and to take Collin to see the pyramid from the inside.
Then we went back outside to eat lunch and to wait for Ethan to take his nap.
As soon as Ethan fell asleep it was time to go inside. Ethan slept through the whole thing. We were so happy. We were dreading the idea of chasing him around the museum and telling him not to touch things.
Me and Collin with- Venus de Milo. He liked that the arms were missing. He thought someone cut them off with a sword.
The ceilings are so amazing
We stopped for a bit so I could put a cartoon on the I-pod for Collin. A lot of people chuckled when they saw him watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while we looked at the art.
Everyone should have a room like this in their house :)
Johnny viewing- The wedding feast at Cana. It is hard to see him because the painting is so massive, but you can see his black hair there on the left. It almost looks like he is in the painting.
posing with- The Winged Victory of Samothrace
Johnny reading his tour guide while viewing- The coronation of Napoleon
In front of- The raft of the Medusa
4 comments:
Rachel I'm so jealous of all the fun traveling you guys get to do! How fun:). And I love your new flower picture at the top of your blog.
oops, the previous poster was actually Kim, I guess Rich was logged in:)
We HAVE GOT TO come down and visit before you guys move back and we need to go to all of these BEAUTIFUL places... We would need like 2-3 weeks though to see everything we want to see...
Oh man i am jealous you got to go to the louvre. I LOVE the ceilings...they are so ornate...i could stare at those the whole time!!!
Tina
Post a Comment