Saturday, August 16, 2008

My baby is an Olympian

I am officially an Olympics junkie. I have been watching tons of Olympics coverage. Maybe, being in another country has made me crave it even more. Whatever the reason, I have had so much fun watching and cheering for team USA. It has also been interesting watching the European coverage, instead of the typical NBC coverage. It really gives you a different perspective on the whole thing. Collin and I had a lot of fun this morning playing around with these videos.


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your picture just looked so natural in this video... You never know.. maybe you could be the next Dara Tores.... :) ha ha ha

Berrett's said...

haha that is pretty funny! I enjoyed the one you did of Jack. I still need to show it to him. Justin left yesterday to go to somewhere in NY for a world wide training thing for GE till THursday. I am husbandless! I must say having the bed to myself is nice though. So make sure you hop on skype every once in awhile and make sure i am alive...or maybe check to make sure Jack is still alive...haha.

Tina

MelissaDaams said...

LOL - that was so funny. It looked somewhat natural with you in it more than with Ethan. But what a good laugh.

Melanie said...

Hi Rachel,

You guys are doing so many fun things over there...can I come visit you?

Hey, I tagged you on my blog...check it out!

Mel