Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our Year Anniversary

We have hit our year mark!! It has now been just over a year since we moved to Eindhoven. Johnny and I have had a lot of fun reminiscing about how much things have changed for us in a year. I typically blog about our travels and other "camera worthy" occasions, but for the most part our life here is pretty normal. You know the drill- work, school, cook, eat, clean, entertain kids, sleep, then do it all again the next day. It is fun for me, however, to share with our friends and family what life is like for us here. So, in honor of our year anniversary I am going to try and do some more posting about our every day goings on here in Holland.

THEN


NOW

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Yeah!! Love the new approach. The kitchen tile looks great. How come he doesn't do things like that around my house. I think I have the most handsome grandsons on the Planet.

Stacie said...

I can't believe its been a year - holy cow how time flies. Looks like you guys are having a great time though. Take care!

Ku'uipo said...

Your boys are darling! I can't believe it's been a year. Time flies! Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your little one. Crazy!

Shannon said...

That year actually seemed really slow... sad... 4 years is going to feel like forever... uhh! Cant wait till you guys are back home. :)

Berrett's said...

oh man the boys have grown so much in a yr. i didn't really notice how much collin has changed till i saw that pic of the then and now. anyway good posts!!!

love tina

Anonymous said...

Colin and Ethan have really changed over the past year. Funny how you don't notice it when you seem them regularly.