Friday, September 12, 2008

Home Improvement

While cleaning my kitchen yesterday, I was thinking about blogging. So, that is how this post came about. When my dad was here visiting in May he spent a lot of time helping us out by fixing things up around the apartment. My favorite improvement, by far, was the re-grouting of the kitchen and shower tiles. They were so nasty. The grout had kind of an orange and brown moldy thing going on. Now, it is a clean and lovely, white and gray. I notice it every day. It really made the kitchen and bathroom so much more liveable. So, this post is to thank my Dad for a job well done.


BEFORE (I don't really have a good "before" picture, it is not something I wanted to photograph)


AFTER

3 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

Nice! Don't we love dads!

Rachel said...

Hi Rachel...it's Rachel! Shannon gave me your blog address. It's so fun to see your kids and all of the cool things you guys have got to do! Keep in touch!

Mer said...

Good 'ol Paul! I miss living at Grandma's and having him around all the time! Every time Caden sees one of those red gas cans he says "that's Paul's." Gotta love his projects. Word on the street is his most recent venture is panning for gold. :) It's been way too long since we've had a nice game of big ball tennis!