Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Cake


I had such a great 30th birthday.  I was so busy having fun, I barely had time to dwell on the fact that I am no longer in my twenties.  My very thoughtful friends baked a cake and brought it to me.   
It has a frosting brain on top  :)
The bakers- Melissa and Cat

3 comments:

Berrett's said...

ooooh that cake looks YUMMY! I hope it tasted as good as it looked!! I'm anxious to see your Paris pics!!!

MelissaDaams said...

if in the future you are interested - here is a link for another brain cake - we did our best though :-)

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Anatomically-Correct-Brain-Cake

Shannon said...

I am a terrible sister in law... Another birthday that I have forgotten... I am SO BAD with birthdays... I think I have only remembered one b-day this year and that is Matts.... uhh.. I need to get better at this... I was glad to see you had a good day and a fun trip to Paris