Here are some pics from our latest outing to the hair salon. The whole family gets their hair cut at the University's hair salon. It is located in the same building as Johnny's office. It is convenient and the lady who works there is super nice.
The first time Collin got his hair cut, he screamed the whole time. Nothing has changed. This was his reaction when we arrived at the salon.
He was squirming and crying the whole time. I had to really struggle to hold his head still most the time. I think at this point he was starting to get tired and give up.
All done. His shirt is covered in hair, because he refuses to wear the cape.
It was Ethan's turn next. As you can see from those wings over his ears, it was long overdue.
I was a little worried he would imitate his big brother and start screaming...
but he did great. He sat still and quiet the whole time.
All done.
Heading home.
12 comments:
Oh! I love the Pictures. Collin is something else when it comes to haircuts. Can't hardly wait to see them for real in January.
Your family is SO cute and I also tagged you on my blog. We wish we could visit you there and go tromping around Europe with you. Maybe someday.
Love it - my kids had a ball getting their hair cuts - go figure. Your boys are so cute (long or short hair).
Man...those two! they are so stinkin cute!! i love how "chill" efee is in the pics...haha. Poor collin...someday he'll grow out of it! :)
tina
aah, poor Collin
his little face tells the story.
I love Collin's face during his cut. Too cute! Cute little boys!
Matt said you should just cut his hair like his and you wont have any problems.... actually that might be worse.. then it would be an everyday meltdown... ha ha ha
Collin is so funny! Ryan used to scream like that, too. We'd bribe him with anything and everything.
The picture of Collin crying is so sad! The trauma of childhood... Ethan seems unfazed by the whole experience, at least. Too cute!
i sort of like those little wings over Ethie's ears... ahhh... so cute... i want them back.
I liked the wings, too! Have you tried the sucker trick when collin has his haircut? It distracts Caden pretty well.
Hi Rachel,
I love the pics of your route to school...what I wouldn't give for some landscape like that around here...Vegas is so dead and ugly. But I love the winter weather!
I have to bribe Caleb with all sorts of stuff to sit through a haircut.
Post a Comment