One of the highlights of our week is when we get to take Collin to school. It is such a beautiful bike ride. I have to admit that when it is windy or cold, I start missing my car and complaining a bit, but once I get out there I really enjoy myself. Here are some pics of what Johnny and I get to see along the way.
First we head down the bike path in front of out apartment.
Then past the pond.
Stop at the light. I think these stoplights with the bike on them are so cute.
Then we enter the forest....
We arrive at the building.
Park the bikes.
Head down the hallway...
This is the waiting room, where we wait for class to start.
Time to head in the door. Ethan always wishes he could go too. Collin's group is called Pinokkio.
The classroom
Another playroom that the kids get to use
This is a room with a one way screen where the parents can observe their child without them knowing you are there. I thought that was a really good idea, and has really helped me see how he is doing during school.
7 comments:
Very cool! How far is the school?
Hey Rachel
Such a great looking school - it will be Ethan's time soon enough! Not seen bike traffic lights before, they should have those everywhere.
take care
Sounds like an amazing school!
Well It is about time we gort to see where Collin goes to school. How lovely it is there.
Oh - okay - I know where that school is - so it's at the East side of Blixembosch - yeah - that is a nice bike ride - I've been through that little forest area - and if you go one way towards Ikea - it's a nice bike ride where you pass some old farms - very scenic.
That is amazing! I love all of your pictures. It is so beautiful there!
If we ever get down there... I sooo want to bike ride that route.... it looks so neat. I agree on the viewing your kid through glass... awesome idea! Good to hear Collin is doing well and what a cute school!
Post a Comment