That's so cute how excited they got. It makes me kind of more excited for Christmas since I know Ryan will "get it" more. And what a nice package to receive:).
Was that ranch dressing? So funny - we had some girls from England stay with us (daughter of a lady Steve baptized while on his mission there) and after they got home, she e-mailed me and asked me to send them ranch dressing. Can you just not get it there? Gotta love it!
I found your blog through Tina's - this video is seriously so cute! The things that make the little ones excited makes me laugh (and the things we miss when we're far from home)! Your boys are adorable.
I wish my family would send me care packages - I send them belgian chocolate but it might be nice to get some tropical skittles or tootsie rolls from the states.
6 comments:
That's so cute how excited they got. It makes me kind of more excited for Christmas since I know Ryan will "get it" more. And what a nice package to receive:).
Was that ranch dressing? So funny - we had some girls from England stay with us (daughter of a lady Steve baptized while on his mission there) and after they got home, she e-mailed me and asked me to send them ranch dressing. Can you just not get it there? Gotta love it!
Yes it was Ranch Dressing and I forgot the Miracle Whip. They don't have those or Chocolate Chips in Holland
They don't have ranch or chocolte chips there? Crazy. I need their address and we'll send the kids some goodies...LOL
I found your blog through Tina's - this video is seriously so cute! The things that make the little ones excited makes me laugh (and the things we miss when we're far from home)! Your boys are adorable.
I wish my family would send me care packages - I send them belgian chocolate but it might be nice to get some tropical skittles or tootsie rolls from the states.
Post a Comment