Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spain Day Two




Ready for a day of sightseeing


As soon as we figure out where we are going



The following photos are from the City of Arts and Sciences Center in Valencia.  It was a really fun place to visit.  You could spend a whole day just walking around the outside of the buildings.  The architecture was amazing, like something from another planet.










L'Oceanografic is one of the buildings in The City of Arts and Sciences Center.  Underneath this building is a HUGE aquarium.  You are not allowed to take pictures, but take my word for it we saw A LOT of fish, dolphins, sharks whales, penguins, seals......you get the idea.  We did take a few above ground photos.





1 comment:

Berrett's said...

Oh man that IS crazy architecture...very neat though!! I swear Ethan is looking so much older with his haircut!! I really like the sand castle too...it looks like it was so much fun!!!! I'm VERY VERY jealous!! :)