Monday, May 5, 2008

Our visit to Keukenhof

This is a lot of pictures for one post, but it is almost impossible to take a bad picture at this place.  It was really amazing to see all those flowers in one place.  If you want to read more about it they have a website at www.keukenhof.nl






















3 comments:

Berrett's said...

Ok the flowers are GORGEOUS! And I LOVE LOVE your header!! Cute! Man...that is a lot of pics you've put in! Ethan seemed to REALLY enjoy his cake. And Marine World looked like a lot of fun. I should take Jack there. I love the pics with Collin and his backpack. oh and I love the pic with Ethan in the shoe...ha ha! Well good work Rach!

Kim said...

Hi Rachel,
Just been blog stalking a little:) Anyways, I too LOVE your top picture. They're all great but that was is amazing. And I can't believe Ethan is already 1. We have that same highchair from IKEA. We've gone through 2 others that we hated and we absolutely love this one because it's so easy to clean, inexpensive, and easy to move around. But mostly easy to clean. Glad you guys are doing so well over there!
Kim

Shannon said...

I have NEVER seen so MANY BEAUTIFUL flowers in my life.... are you kidding me... The colors of some of those were unreal.... WOW! I could spend an entire day there!