Monday, June 9, 2008

Efteling


My mom says that my blog makes it look like all we ever do is go to amusement parks.  Well, that is not totally accurate, but here are some photos from an amusement park here in The Netherlands.  It was very picturesque for a theme park.  It had way more trees and flowers then I have ever seen at this type of place.  We had a really fun and exhausting day.



I didn't realize it at first, but this was actually a garbage can.

Ethan in the fairy tale forest

Collin and Grandpa in a mushroom

A dedicated mom risking motion sickness to take her toddler on some sort of spinning butterfly contraption.

Lunch break


Collin and Grandpa going for a drive.

Snack break

Collin and Grandpa about to get wet on the river rapids ride.


The best part about this park was all the rides that Collin got to go on.  I think the safety standards in Europe are bit less stringent than in America, because I couldn't believe some of the rides they let a 3 year old go on.  The following 2 photos are just a couple of the things he went on.  There were a few other really fast coasters that he was able to go on.  He begged to go on every one (multiple times) and he loved every minute of it.


No comments: