Saturday, December 22, 2007

Snow

We did get a little dusting of snow this Holiday season in The Netherlands. It did not last very long, but it was fun while it did. It made us homesick for a good old Utah white Christmas.
The park was so beautiful. Every tree branch was covered in white.

The pond froze over so lots of people were out walking on it with their dogs and ice skating. I thought they were crazy. They had their little kids out there walking on it. I did get brave and stand right on the edge.

1 comment:

Berrett's said...

HOly MOLEY! Look at you guys getting snow!! :) TWas Collin excited?? hat's more than we have on the ground right now...it's supposed to be in the upper 50's and nice all week! You are brave for standing on the pond. I always get nervous about stuff like that. :) Miss you guys. Don't know if I'll get much skyping time in this week with moving so i may just talk to you when I get to Cali. :) Love you!