Friday, August 3, 2007

Rachel's 29th Birthday

The whole family went to The Cheesecake factory for my birthday. It was fun having everyone there. Johnny and I also got to go see the Harry Potter movie while Nana and Tina watched our kids. Johnny bought me an I -pod and a really nice card that made me cry. It was really nice. I felt very spoiled.Scary!! I really love my cheesecake
Collin had a great time, but he got a little scared when the waiters came out and sang to me.

Obachan (Collin's great-grandmother) and Cousin Jack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel and everyone !
Barbara just let me know about this blog - looks great!
I will be following your progress with interest !!
Belated many happy returns.
love Jan (Auntie that is !)

Berrett's said...

alright woman...you need to hop on this blogging bit again. where's my bloggin buddy??? ha ha.